Monday, September 17, 2007

More Cherries for a Custom Order

Isn't that the cutest set???
I was playing around with the booties and made matching bows for the tops and stitched them down tight. Thought that made the cherries on the soles pop.
My friend had the set made for a co-worker who was just approved the adoption of a preemie baby girl!
So, we're getting closer to finding out what we're having!!! On next Tuesday we should know the sex of our little bean. I can't wait. Feels like the month and a week has dragged on and on...lol. We had a slow weekend around here. But, I got lots of cleaning done this morning. Now that's super exciting. I'm about to start working on another bag. Hmmm...what should I design this time???

It feels like Fall here already or at least it did this weekend. Although, it's going back up into the upper 80s this week. I went and bought some pumpkin puree to make a loaf of pumpkin bread. Yummy! I'm not a big fan of pumpkin pie. Texture thing. But, I like the taste of it in sweets. My friend made these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies last year and they were so yummy. That's when I realized I do actually like pumpkin...lol.

I have a feeling a baking spree will be coming soon. Since I found another recipe for soft oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Since I have been pregnant I can't pass the bakery section of the grocery store without buying something. Explains why I'm finally starting to gain some weight. Lately it's been cinnamon rolls with a ton of cream cheese frosting smothered all over them. Probably not the best choice. But, they're so good and I just have to pop them in the microwave to get them gooey ;) After all that talk maybe I need some lunch. Have a great week!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Very Cute Set! The little shoes are soo adorable.
Have a great day.
Stacey

SeasideQuilts said...

That set is so cute! Good luck at your ultrasound! I hope the baby cooperates. :) I have been craving sweets too! I could live on pancakes, donuts, and cinnamon rolls... eek! Oh and I just started eating Lucky Charms cereal! Makes the best snack! LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow, that stuff is SO cute!

Queen Elaine said...

Love the cherry set Amber. Gorgeous! You're so talented!