Sunday, December 31, 2006

Accessorize! No Bag is Complete without Matching Accessories!

If you could have "any" matching accessory, What would you want made? Click the comment link to tell me.
The bag and coin purses were a custom order for a sweet lady on Esty. I thought it turned out great. She bought her bag to use it as a Handbag. I try to meet every expectation of customers. So, if they want a coordinating Ipod case to go with. I can do it ;)
This was my first attempt at making a coin purse way back when. I thought it turned out perfect. I actually shocked myself...lol. I make them in different sizes too. This one was big enough to put a phone, stack of business cards, and money. Perfect size for those items in your bag you need instantly.
Just this fall I started making bibs. With some trial and error on the shape I liked. I created this one. It's a reversible bib. The other side is soft absorbing fleece. I have the plans in to start making baby booties. Just need to find the time.

1 comment:

Boo Bear Buns said...

This is my favorite of Amber's sets. I'm not really a pink person but I love pink and brown together. If I didn't make my own bags to match my slings, I would definitely buy one of these!
Aimee