Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Love Sunday's and Picture's From Washington

Big Kid and his cousin that is 2 wks older playing on driftwood at Port Townsend, Washington.

Visiting my dad's friends camping at the base of Mt. Adam's. So, beautiful!

Joe is out playing basesball today. Forecast is calling for 86 and sunny. Can't beat that. The boys are playing with their cars in the other room. I need to go pick up my Sunday Papers and plot my attack for the week on groceries...lol. I have been working on my blog. I can be such a perfectionist. I had a bunch of wording in my header and it was too busy. This one is a tad too dark with the background. I have spent hours in Paint trying to make one! This one will do for now. It's us on the beach in Washington at sunset. I love that picture. We had went home to visit my family. I am a transplant from Washington State. Now living in Ohio. Bit, of culture shock 6 1/2 yrs ago. But, both have great places to go. I must admit I don't miss the cloudy wet days in Washington. But, I do miss seeing Mt. Rainier when I walked outside, the ocean, apple orchards, the waterfront, and my family of course. Just got done reading Family Fun Magazine. Love that magazine for getting ideas for the kids. Hope you have a great Sunday with your family!

No comments: