Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Got Bibs? Designer Reversible Baby Bibs for a Trendy Baby

Got Bibs???
This is a group of my available reversible bibs. It took me a while to perfect the shape. But, these are my favorite! I have them in all colors & styles, girl, boy, or gender neutral. Majority of the bibs shown can have a matching diaper bag to go with. My newest ones have soft absorbent fleece on the back.
Hot off the machine is this adorable linen and flannel bib above. I am almost finished with the matching diaper bag. Love that fabric. It's girly but not too overpowering. They are currently on sale for $8.99 each!


I am planning to offer a bib of the month club. Where you can have a new bib sent a month or all 12 of them shipped at the same time. What a great gift for a new mom! Leave a comment if interested. I could even show you my fabric swatches and let you custom design. You would have the option of seasonal print if desired as well.

For a limited time I am offering $1 off one of my bibs to anyone who comments and mentions it to me on Etsy.

No comments: