Monday, May 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: 3rd Times a Charm

Last week was a little crazy and I got 3 meals cooked out of 5. I'll do better this week. Won't be as crazy with eating out (I The Spaghetti & Meatball Stew was great and super easy. My 1 yr old ate every last bite and can be pretty picky ;) This week will be full of new recipes! If you would like me to post a recipe let me know! I just didn't have enough time at the moment ;)

Monday: BLT's with BLT Pasta Salad (new recipe)
Tuesday: Bourbon Chicken (new recipe)
Wednesday: Ny Times: Creamy Macaroni and Cheese (new recipe)
Thursday: Crockpot Easy Cheesy Chicken (new recipe)
Friday: Italian Sausage Mashed Potato Pie (new recipe)
Saturday: Homemade Waffles and Scrambled Eggs
Sunday: Mama's Four Cheese Upside Down Pizza (new recipe I've had forever and wanted to try)


Hopewell said...

Sure hope you post the recipes!! Those ALL sounds like hits at my house.

Robin said...

Wow! This weeks menu sounds great!
All Things Heart and Home