Monday, May 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: 3rd Times a Charm



Last week was a little crazy and I got 3 meals cooked out of 5. I'll do better this week. Won't be as crazy with eating out (I hope...lol). The Spaghetti & Meatball Stew was great and super easy. My 1 yr old ate every last bite and can be pretty picky ;) This week will be full of new recipes! If you would like me to post a recipe let me know! I just didn't have enough time at the moment ;)


Monday: BLT's with BLT Pasta Salad (new recipe)
Tuesday: Bourbon Chicken (new recipe)
Wednesday: Ny Times: Creamy Macaroni and Cheese (new recipe)
Thursday: Crockpot Easy Cheesy Chicken (new recipe)
Friday: Italian Sausage Mashed Potato Pie (new recipe)
Saturday: Homemade Waffles and Scrambled Eggs
Sunday: Mama's Four Cheese Upside Down Pizza (new recipe I've had forever and wanted to try)

2 comments:

Hopewell said...

Sure hope you post the recipes!! Those ALL sounds like hits at my house.

Robin said...

Wow! This weeks menu sounds great!
Robin
All Things Heart and Home