Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday: Rebates



Rebates!!!

Not such a good deal if you forget to send them out before the deadline. I had been meaning to get these done. So, I added it to my list of things to tackle ;)

Only took a few minutes and I should be receiving some $$$ soon ;) I even had more than pictured and got those in the mail as well. Should be over a $100 when it gets here. Not bad for taking a few minutes to get them in the mail!

Tips on Rebating:
I just started this past summer doing an occasional rebate. I don't go overboard though. But, this is what works for me. I keep the advertisement or rebate entry form in one place. Then I will add the receipts and UPC's needed in the same area. If you do them more often you could keep them in an addressed envelope ready to go. Once you have compiled everything just add a stamp and pop it in the mail.

What is on your list to get done??
Posted by Picasa

No comments: