Friday, May 25, 2007

Aren't these adorable?? New Picnic in the Park Burp Cloth Trio

Don't you just love summer picnics? I was torn between calling these picnic in the park or summer barbecue. Which is better? I love to sell sets. Gives the customer a chance to have something coordinated and save on shipping.
Perfect for a boy or a girl. There is one in red baby corduroy, black & white gingham, and red & white gingham. All are lined in a soft fleece. Feels good on babies face. These would be perfect with my diaper bag in my shop... http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5456682
I haven't decided whether to ship them like this or flat. Probably flat to save on shipping. But, it would look cute to arrive in the little bundle.
I'll be making more of these. Love to match of fabric. I just organized my fabric closet. Now all colors are organized separately. I think I am going to do a pink set next.
Will be listed at $17.00 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6050414



On a side note. Thought this quiz was pretty fun. I apparently do not have an accent...lol. I am from Washington State though. But, I reside in Ohio now. So, I guess it's a mix of the two. Take the quiz and comment on what it said for you.



























What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland



"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The West

Boston

The South

North Central

The Inland North

Philadelphia

The Northeast

What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

No comments: