Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I have a new Addiction...Greeting Cards

Introducing the new Get Carried Away Greeting Cards...
Aren't they yummy???
I was sitting there last night and had an urge to play with paper. So, Joe was watching a movie and I was at the dining room table making these cards. I was pumping them out. I would finish one and think ooohhh....I gotta make one like this and this and use this paper...lol. Joe kept saying are you finished yet. I think it was after 1am at that point! You know how you get on one of those crafty surges of energy. It's a shame to fall asleep and not get one more in ;)

These are the Oh Baby cards.

I thought it would be nice to have these in my shop. Since most of my items are geared toward baby shower & new mom gifts. Then a customer can pick out a card to send with the item. I could even add a special message inside the card from the gift giver. Then they have nothing else to worry about.

Some baby cards are so boring and in the traditional "baby" colors. But, I think these are unique and perfect for the occasion. I'll be listing them soon.

Couple questions from a buyers point of view...

How much do you think I should charge for one?

Should I sell them as a set?

Would you want a mix of different greeting cards in a set (Themes ie birthday, anniversary, baby)?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those cards are awesome!! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

jennyr said...

those cards are so pretty! and i was checking out ur stuff and they're pretty awesome! do u have an online store?

Amber said...

Thanks! I do have a store. The website is http://culveramber.etsy.com