Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Oversized Burp Cloths Are Awesome...

I'm tooting my own horn...lol. Today I was spending time with friends. All of them had new babies. One of them I made this cheetah print gift set as a baby shower present. She just happened to have it there today. Her little lady was drooling all down my arm and I grabbed her burp cloth. It worked perfectly. Just the right size.

It covered my shoulder and the side of my arm where she was drooling! It was great to see all of that research had gone into the perfect burp cloth. It's a mandatory gift for new moms for me now!

Here are a couple of my others!

They're the perfect size since they can be used as a small changing pad when needed!

PS...for my blog readers I am offering $2 off each oversized burp cloth or Pampered Baby Gift Set until June 10th!!! Just mention you saw the special here. I don't have many in stock but if you email me aculvergirl@aol.com I can make you a custom one from fabric you pick. But, without the custom price ;)
Discounted price $10.99 (normally $12.99 for 1 oversized burp cloth!!)

No comments: