Monday, May 7, 2007

Who's Ready for the Beach or Vacation?

Ready for you Tropical Getaway or just dreams of one! Grab your swim suit, towels, this set, and head to the beach!
Mom on the Go Gift Set in Tropical Hibiscus Flower Print (Love It!)
-Includes the oversized burp cloth that doubles as a changing pad when needed (washable don't worry.
-and the Diaper and Wipe Clutch with orange lining (love pink & orange together) and a velcro closure.

The Clutch Style Diaper & Wipe Holder:Is made out of a tropical pink & white hibiscus print fabric and lined in orange. Love the color combination. Perfect for any quick trip that you really don't want to haul the diaper bag along to. It holds approximately 2-3 diapers depending on size, one travel wipes case, and I fit a travel size tube of diaper rash cream in too. It has a velcro closure and is interfaced to give it a nice contoured look.
The burp cloth/changing pad is the perfect size. Large enough to use as a changing pad or use as a burp cloth. You can fold in half as a burp cloth for the perfect size.
Diaper & Wipe Clutch is priced at the introductory price of $20 (Normally $25) and the oversized burp cloth/changing pad is $15. Sold as a set for $32!!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5914337

3 comments:

Boo Bear Buns said...

I made a sling out of a similar fabric recently. You can't go wrong with hibiscus! I love the backdrop. Beautiful photos. I should send my stuff to you for pics! Our store opens tomorrow; wish us luck!
Sorry I've been such a bad friend lately. Wish I could say it would get better but I don't think so...

Emily said...

You are so talented! Super cute and useful item!

Amber said...

Thanks! I love that fabric. Would make a cute pair of girls capris if I made clothing for kids. The thoughts are there. But, I have to mentally prepare and research/learn before starting. So keep your eye out ;)